UIC: 200687817, with main office and address of management: Plovdiv, Trakiya region, 61B Nestor Abadzhiev Str, is personal data administrator. This means that we are responsible for the decisions we take regarding the storage and processing of your personal data. In accordance with the legislation for personal data protection, we are obliged to provide you the information in this policy. This Personal Data Protection Policy is applied in the course of the activity of “BULLTEK“ OOD
and is available for the public. All activities listed herein comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation 2016/679) (GDPR). This safety policy is meant to inform you about the process of personal data collection, usage, storage and re-direction. Therefore, please get acquainted with its content by reading it thoroughly. If additional information is required, please contact “BULLTEK“ OOD at the following address and telephone: firstname.lastname@example.org
, 0895 505 807.
In compliance with this policy:
is any information concerning a natural person who has been identified or can be identified directly or indirectly through an identification number or through one or more specific characteristics. The data may refer to facts (e.g. name, e-mail, address or date of birth) or to opinion about the actions or behavior of the data subject;
Personal data administrator
is a natural person or legal entity, a public body, an agency or any other structure which alone or together with others defines the aims and means for personal data processing; when the aims and means for this processing are defined by the legislation of the European Union or the legislation of a member state, the administrator or the special criteria for its nomination can be specified in the legislation of the European Union or in the legislation of a member state;
Personal data processing
shall mean any operation or set of operations which can be performed with regards to personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by communication, distribution, provision, update or combination, blocking, erasure or destruction of data.
II.PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
In order to ensure and improve the services we provide and for the administration of the required resources, we store, use and process personal data while observing the applicable legal requirements. We may collect certain personal data such as name, father’s name, surname, contact data (e-mail, telephone and correspondence address, skype), date and place of birth, identification number and constant address for natural persons or company name, business address, company telephone, surname and contact data for company employees, state of establishment and tax identification number, including bank accounts data, photos and video image as well as any other information connected with the above in compliance with the applicable legislation. The special categories of sensitive personal data require a higher level of security and additional grounds for collection, storage and use. We can process special categories of personal data in the following cases:
- In limited cases with your explicit written agreement;
- For the purpose of compliance with the legislation;
- When the processing is of public interest.
III. TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA FOR PROCESSING
The types of personal data which the administrator collects and processes are different; they are grouped into registers of activities according to processing containing rules for the processing of the personal data in terms of:
The aims for the personal data collection and processing are as follows:
- job applicants, workers and employees and part-time performers;
- service suppliers;
- video monitoring.
- initial instruction for safety and health at work (SHW);
- identification and providing access onto the territory of “BULLTEK“ OOD;
- employment relation, incl. insurance and pension aims, social benefits;
- work process control, work time observation and security aims;
- enquiries, orders and contractual relations with clients, suppliers and contractors.
V.PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION AND SAFETY
applies technical and organizational security measures for the purpose of protection of the personal data which you have provided from accidental or illegal destruction, accidental loss, illegal access, alteration or distribution, as well as from other illegal forms of processing by unauthorized people. The security measures which we apply are subject to constant improvement and adaptation to the latest technologies.
VI.PERSONAL DATA TRANSFER
When your personal data is transferred to companies and/or authorized third parties outside your country (including outside the European Economic Area), we take organizational, contractual and legal measures in order to guarantee that your personal data is being processed only for the purpose of the aims stated above and that suitable protection levels have been applied for the purpose of protection of the personal data. The collected personal data can be given to “BULLTEK“ OOD
partners who shall act as personal data processing persons on behalf of “BULLTEK“ OOD
and have undertaken to comply with all applicable norms for personal data protection. We take into consideration the condition that the respective information can be used only within the limitations set by the legal grounds used for the data collection or by your personal agreement with regards to the processing made on behalf of “BULLTEK“ OOD
and we also bear in mind that this information has to be treated as confidential. “BULLTEK“ OOD
may reveal and give personal information in compliance with the applicable law, if any court or administrative authority gives such an order or demands it, or if giving personal data is connected with the execution of a legal obligation of “BULLTEK“ OOD.
VII.USERS DATA RIGHTS
- In accordance with the existing regulations, you are entitled to right of property and access to the data you have provided for processing. With written application sent to email: email@example.com, you can receive information about the type of the granted personal data and the purpose of its processing, as well as to require the elimination of any records of your personal data without any possibility for further processing. Having received access to your data, you may also demand the data to be corrected in case you find mistakes or discrepancies. The written notice can be submitted in person (or by a person authorized with a notary-certified power of attorney) at the stated contact address or via electronic means from the e-mail you have provided as data for processing. The contact address and address to exercise your rights as stated above:“BULLTEK“ OOD, UIC: 200687817, with main office and address of management: Plovdiv, Trakiya region, 61B Nestor Abadzhiev Str, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The users have the right to make an objection against the processing of their data. The objections is addressed to “BULLTEK“ OODin compliance with item 1 of this section. “BULLTEK“ OOD undertakes to examine your objection and within 30 calendar days following its submission to inform you about the result of the internal check made.
3. The users are entitled to send complaints to the competent supervisory authorities. According to the regulations in force, the competent supervisory authority in the Republic of Bulgaria is the Personal Data Protection Commission.
4. The users have to right to get their data, which “BULLTEK“ OOD stores, in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format. The users have the right to transfer this data to another personal data administrator without being hindered by “BULLTEK“ OOD when and with regards to personal data granted via agreement, with regards to data granted under a contract under which the user is party or data granted by the user when he has taken steps for and required the signing of a contract.
VIII.CHANGES IN THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION PROCEDURES
The procedures of “BULLTEK“ OOD
for personal data protection can be changed one-sidedly by “BULLTEK“ OOD
for the purpose of their improvement, supply of new services, changes in the servicing of and communication with our clients, as well as further to legislative changes. When making changes in the current regulations and procedures for personal data protection “BULLTEK“ OOD
shall inform you about the changes made by informing the public at a public place in the organization and/or on the Internet and provide a reasonable period to get acquainted with them; following the expiration of that period these new procedures and regulations shall begin to be applied during the processing of your personal data, without further notice. If you declare your refusal of the changes within that period, it will be considered that you have withdrawn your agreement for the processing of your personal data and “BULLTEK“ OOD
shall cease its processing in the future. This may be connected with terminations of registration for services, newsletters etc. which we provide, for the purpose of which you have initially granted us your personal data.