The management of BULLTEK Ltd officially declares its Management Policy, which is announced, understood, implemented and maintained at all levels of the organization.
THE POLICY OF MANAGEMENT OF BULLTEK LTD IS INTENDED TO:
REALIZED HIGH QUALITY OF ALL PROCESS TO COMPLETELY
SATISFY THE CUSTOMERS REQUIREMENTS WITH THE QUALITY OF THE SOLD PRODUCTS, WITH PROVIDED SAFETY AND HEALTH CONDITIONS OF LABOR AND ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION.
The leadership of BULLEK Ltd. conducts an active and focused policy in the following directions:
- Provides priority to the quality in the activity of all units of BULLTEK Ltd and to place the quality of the delivered and sold products at the basis of all the market and functional strategies and plans.
- Formation of a new way of thinking and adequate actions by each member (employee)
of BULLTEK Ltd, which motivates everyone to personally and collectively maintain and increase the quality of the performed activities and their results in all the departments of the company as effective and efficiently using the available materials, human and financial resources, according to the needs and needs of customers.
- Continuous satisfaction of customers’ expectations by improving product quality and
increasing competitiveness, based on appropriate improvement measures.
- Collection and processing of customer information on product quality and assessment
of how closely it meets their needs and expectations.
- Continuous improvement of the qualification and motivation of the staff for high quality
- Periodic analysis and evaluation of the achieved results from the quality of the products
and systematic control for the fulfillment of the assigned tasks in all the units of the company as well as the search for personal responsibility.
- Continuous maintenance of machines, communication and computer equipment of
BULLTEK Ltd and improvement of the management processes.
- Observing the rules for health and safety work, sanitary and hygienic norms according
to national and international standards.
- Effective management of health and safety risks, minimization of risks to employees
and other stakeholders, prevention of environmental pollution and prevention of illness and injuries to employees.
- Periodic analysis of national and international normative documents and all other
documents that the company has accepted to follow with, and which have connection on the quality of the products offered, to ensure healthy and safe working conditions and environmental protection. Assessment of the impact of all obligations imposed by this type of document.
- BULLTEK Ltd. to be established as a preferred partner
For the implementation of this policy, the management of BULLTEK Ltd. developed and implemented Integrated Management System (IMS), meeting the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015, IATF 16949: 2016, ISO 14001: 2015, BS OHSAS 18001: 2007
- The Integrated Management System of BULLTEK Ltd. is based on international standards such as ISO, OHSAS and IATF. The documentation of the system is carried out on three levels: Management Manual, Procedures and Operational Documents.
- Every employee is responsible for the performance of his duties. If a discrepancy or
irregularity is noticed, the employee is obliged to remove them if they are in his authority or to immediately notify his supervisor to take appropriate action
- Avoiding and preventing omissions (gaps) and mistakes is more important than
eliminating them later.
- The qualification and professionalism of each employee is a guarantee of fulfillment of
the agreed requirements with the client and achievement of his complete satisfaction.
- The organization for achieving the objectives related to quality, health and safety at
work and to the environment is of paramount importance in our activities. It is the responsibility of each of the managers in the company.
- Management delegates rights to achieve the objectives of the management team. It
expects and will require all employees to be personally involved in achieving these goals, thereby continuously improving the effectiveness of the Integrated Management System.
The management policy, the IMS Manual and the documented procedures are obligatory for every employee of the company.
In this connection, the management will require the entire management staff, employees and employees of all units of BULLTEK Ltd. to show in their everyday work high professionalism, technological discipline and responsibility, to know the IMS well, to strictly observe all procedures, requirements, regulated in the documents of the system and actively contribute to its development.