– Prepares the long-term and short-term production programs by planning the necessary machinery and workers, organization of shifts, etc. in order to execute them production orders within the deadlines set by the Planning Department.
– Responsible for the correct and timely maintenance of information on available machinery and equipment and their capacity, information on workers and shifts by units.
– Responsible for the timely distribution of production orders to production units.
– Responsible for the timely execution of the production program in terms of quality and quantity.
– Prepares operational reports on the progress of the production in respect of the execution of the planned finished output by quantity and nomenclature of the products.
– Confirms the feasibility of executing extraordinary client orders.
– Participates in and assists in the implementation of new products and technologies in the production process by providing the necessary conditions in terms of capacity of machines and people.
– Analyses the productivity and production quality by units.
– Proposes changes in production standards, and approves changes proposed by production unit managers and etc.
– Assists the Planning Department in defining the minimum stocks of raw materials required for production needs.
– Assists in synchronizing plans for preventive maintenance of the production program.
– Monitors the strict implementation of activities for preventive maintenance of production machinery, facilities, tools, and equipment.
– Follows the information about the reasons clients make claims and return products.
1. Higher education, technical specialization;
2. Experience in a similar position – a minimum of 3 years;
3. Excellent communication and organizational skills;
4. Excellent computer literacy (MS Office);
5. Fluency in English;
6. Fluency in Italian is an advantage.
PERSONAL QUALITIES AND SKILLS:
1. Teamwork skills;
2. Leadership skills;
3. Organization and initiative;
4. Precision and completion of assigned tasks within the deadlines set;
5. Skills to motivate employees.
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
– Permanent employment contract;
– Motivating remuneration;
– Good working conditions;
– Fair employment relations;
– Additional training to raise the level of competencies relating to the performance of the duties of this position;
– Development and professional realization opportunities;
– Social benefits;